Saturday, May 25, 2013

Embrace the Journey

That's the sentiment I just saw on a Brighton bracelet in their latest catalog.  I cannot stay in the popcorn business any longer because the business won't sustain itself.  I found out yesterday that the company actually withheld vital information from me so that I would sign.  Had I had the information, I never would have gone into this business venture with them.  Today I am feeling swindled and I'm really angry.  I feel pissed, scared and unsure of the future and it's not fair.  Life isn't fair, isn't that what we always tell our kids?  Well, I don't like it, in fact I hate it.  I don't want to embrace this journey...I want to rewind and pretend it never happened.  I hope God is on my side for the next several months because I'm going to need his help to push through this.  I don't know what's going to happen but I'll do my best.  Sometimes we have to be steadfast and remain strong even when life is shooting darts at us...pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Kary, I'm sorry you're going through this. You have more guts than anyone I know. I will be praying that God will bring you through this. We may not always understand why things don't go our way, but I've learned its usually because God has better plans for us. Love you girl. Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment below