Monday, May 20, 2013

Karma, don't ya love it?


Karma is the idea that the beneficial or harmful effects one has on the world will return to oneself.  In other words, what goes around comes around.  So, I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what happens with the popcorn people.  While I'm waiting I'm going to have a few cocktails and daydream about what I'd like to see happen.  On a side note, I had a bit of very nice karma come my way and had a dear friend and her husband help me in my time of need by way of some much needed advice.  I needed that:)
If you are considering going into business for yourself or worse yet, buying a franchise...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let anyone tell you that a lawyer is too expensive and you don't need to have your documents looked at...just words of wisdom from someone who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment below