Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life is over rated...

lyrics in a song I heard on the radio.  So I started thinking about it...not sure if life is over rated but I know of a few things that are.  Expensive toilet paper is over rated.  Timeshares are over rated.   The entire Twilight series is over rated.  But life?...the alternative, I would guess, is death so I think I'm good.  Is life fun?  not always but it has its moments.  Is life easy?  Hell no.  Is it worth sharing?  absolutely.  I think the key to life is living it well, the best way you know how.  Taking risks even if it means you could fail.  Trying new things and meeting new people whenever you can, even if it makes you uncomfortable.  Because without those experiences, and a myriad of others, then life IS over rated...there's no point.  The crappy part of life takes the fun right out of it, doesn't it?  I guess it's not all about fun or even being easy.  It's the things we learn and the people we touch along the journey that make it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment below