Friday, June 14, 2013

Patience

The P word.  I don't have the patience for patience.  It's very annoying.  I am not patient, ok?  accept it and try to deal with it.  I don't know why things can't just happen quickly.  Do it, get it done, it's finished.  Easy peasy.  Once I decide to do something I would like for it to be done in the next 60 minutes.  Buying a house, selling a business, buying a business, closing a business, getting a car, applying to colleges, planning a vacation, painting a room, getting new carpet, throwing a party, figuring out the direction your life should take...etc.  There's too much time required to execute a plan.  I'm tired of thinking, researching, planning, second guessing and dissecting.  Now a days, the second guessing part is what I do most and it's trying my patience (what little bit I had in the first place).  The P word.  I'm not good at it, never have been.  Yes, I know it's a virtue...they might as well call it "hurry up and wait for something to happen."

1 comment:

  1. Personally..I am tired of the invisible person who has me on hold, thanking me for my dwindling patience.

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment below