Tuesday, July 9, 2013

rewind please

I want a rewind button.  Is that so much to ask for in today's day and age?  I think we should certainly be able to figure out a way to rewind life.  What better way to learn from your mistakes?  You do something you don't like, something you'd like to be able to undo or redo..so you rewind and do it over.  Excellent idea don't you think?   You wouldn't ever have to say "I'm sorry" or "crap, why did I do that?" ever again...just rewind and do it over.  I like it.  I want it.  A fast forward button would be awesome too...tired of waiting? (YES!!)  then just fast forward.  Skip all the messy, ugly details and move on.  No waiting, no wondering, no sleepless nights.  Perfect.  We can talk to each other with little tiny computers we hold in our hand, we can watch 3 shows at once on a big giant screen, we can fly through the sky while relaxing with a glass of wine...so WTF?  we should be able to fast forward and rewind without a problem.  Who do I talk to about this?  I need to find a suggestion box....

1 comment:

  1. I've often thought I wanted to be able to rewind my life... just so I could go back to some of the fun and special moments over and over!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment below