Thursday, August 29, 2013

You Know What I Like?

I like the pitter patter of my dogs feet on my wood floors.  I like nail polish.  I like it when someone else changes the toilet paper.  I like wearing perfume.  I like coach purses.  I like sitting and looking at my flowers on the patio.  I like finding a good deal.  I like feeling like I've accomplished something.  I like listening to my kids laugh.  I like watching movies at home.  I like Starbucks.  I like staying in my jammies all day.  I like peace and quiet.  I like Disney World.  I like martinis.  I like the summer.  I like books.  I like old things.  I like feeling like I have a purpose in life.  I like sticking my feet in the pool.  I like kissing my dog on the lips.  I like the Broncos.  I like movie theater popcorn.  I like happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment below