Friday, August 30, 2013

you will be automatically redirected....

Naturally, I'm trying a new thing.  I can't seem to stop myself.  I'm being an entrepreneur the cheapo way and I love it!  Buying and selling on Amazon is a new venture for me.  Every time I enter a new item I get the message "you will be automatically redirected to..." and yesterday I thought it said "you will be automatically rejected..." LOL!  Ya know, I get down on myself for constantly trying new things and never quite reaching 100% success.  I guess I think I can always do better.  Doc Popcorn was a major blow to my self esteem and I struggle with that.  It's a battle every day and a never ending nightmare (I know there's an ending I just wish it would come faster).   I've tried doing other things too and enjoyed them but I wanted more.  Sometimes I feel stupid for continually trying and think "Just do the laundry, pick up the dog poop, clean the pool, buy the groceries, make dinner, drop off the kids, pick up the kids, get the mail, take out the trash, pick up the clutter, buy school supplies, buy your kid a new cup for football, paint your nails, go to book club and just be happy with that"..but I'm not.  I want to do something that makes me happy and makes me money.  So, I might be automatically rejected but I'm gonna keep trying and fighting...then, I saw this quote on facebook this morning (yes, it's 4am):

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.- Theodore Roosevelt

and I thought...yea...I know how it feels to be checkered by failure but I know how it feels to enjoy life too, and for me I'm doing what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment below