Thursday, December 12, 2013

Take the leap

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure" 
-Bill Cosby

Well, aint that the truth?  My 14 year old son posted this on Facebook last night.  My kids never stop making me proud.  I hope I've had an influence on them in this regard.  I have always feared failure and I have always made the leap of faith in hopes I would reach my goals.  Sometimes I have and sometimes I haven't.  My children know my story and I share everything with them because I want them to know that life aint easy but you don't give up.  I think we all have a desire for success, it's just how we act on that desire that sets us apart.  To my kids I say this:  Go out there and give it all you've got, if you fail...so be it.  Repeat until you get the desired results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment below